Re: Several newbie questions

: > 4. How to change the system from testing/unstable back to stable?
: it's hard. don't do it. ;)
But after upgrading to testing/unstable, "man" command become not found.
Then I tried "whereis man", it returns:
/usr/local/man /usr/share/man

But both are directory, not the command. I think man is quite important to me
as I am just a newbie on debian. Besides, is that there is a some setting
problem for the upgrading and make some important command/tools gone?
thx

--
¨Ê

¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: cm61-18-2-20.hkcable]