ipchain and X window system

Hello,

I have already installed linux with ipchain and found that it could not access
to internet for any TCP connections, how could I check out what's the problem?
I have tried to search the logs in order to find out the problem but which one
is for the network and ipchain?
Another question is the package for X window system, which packages are for
that? Insides the linux box, I got the config file for that already. But
no startx command....o_O;
thx

ps. I am using debian 2.2 rev3.

--
¨Ê

¡° ¨Ó·½ ¡À e-Fever BBS ¢I bbs.e-fever.org ¡À [From: cm61-18-2-20.hkcable]