Re: Where is freewnn-tserver?

maehara> It is better not to annoy users with tiresome setup, isn't it :)?
maehara>
maehara> I'm still not sure whether it should be provided as separate packages
maehara> or just one package which starts two servers and how /usr/bin/cWnn/*
maehara> tools should be provided. Any comments are welcome.

Maybe It is not a goog idea to separate them since they use some common resources
I guess. My suggestion is providing a selection that which server(cserver,tserver
or both of them) a user want to activate after cserver is installed.

Regards,

--Wen
wen@japan.email.ne.jp