Re: Where is freewnn-tserver?

maehara> It is better not to annoy users with tiresome setup, isn't it :)?
maehara>
maehara> I'm still not sure whether it should be provided as separate packages
maehara> or just one package which starts two servers and how /usr/bin/cWnn/*
maehara> tools should be provided. Any comments are welcome.

My point of view is if it is easy to separate them you had better do it,
otherwise it is not necessary. You know it is very easy to invoke both of
them manually.
The serious problem is we could not find a updated document even in Japanese
that tell us how to use cserver.

Regards,

--Wen
wen@japan.email.ne.jp