Re: Question about php3+GD

foka> You might get more response from debian-user, so you might want to ask there
foka> too.  :-)

Yes, I did. But no response. :-(

foka> But yeah, I do recall experiencing similar problems that you have.
foka> I don't remember the outcome though.  I was just experimenting and never
foka> really used PHP3 (PHP4) seriously.  Maybe in the future...  :-)

By the function phpinfo I found in the configure command for php3
'--without-gd' option is adopted. But even if I add dl("gd.so") in the
script the function imagecreatefrompng() is still undefined. Do I have
to recompile php3 with the configure command '--with-gd' by myself?

Regards,

--Wen
wen@japan.email.ne.jp