rescue: f8.txt 場苺

先到這裡,前途無量
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% 翻譯

0f獲得幫助的方法07

如果您無法安裝上系統,可千萬別喪失了信心哦。我們Debian團隊是很樂于助人的。
我們尤其關心與安裝相關的問題,因為通常情況下這些問題不僅僅是發生在0f一個07用
戶的身上。我們可能已經聽說過類似你的問題並給你一個簡單的解決方法;也許我
們可以從您那兒得知問題所在並和您一起解決問題。那麼下一個碰上同樣問題的用
戶將可從您的經歷當中受益。

如果您不巧碰上了問題,那麼大致會是以下兩種情況之一︰在基本系統安裝時,這
個階段在開始選定要安裝的軟件包時結束;或者在從Debian發行套件中安裝軟件包
時。

基本系統安裝出現的問題敬請通知給Debian啟動程序小組,他們的電子郵
件是︰0fdebian-boot@lists.debian.org07。軟件包安裝出現的問題敬請發送
給0fdebian-user@lists.debian.org07。無論哪種情況,您所提供的信息應當
包涵您對問題的詳細描述,包括任何您認為同這個問題的出現有聯系的系
統錯誤信息。請按功能鍵 <09F907> 查閱與此相關的詳細信息以及其它Debian
的電子郵件列表。

請按<09回車鍵07>或者輸入啟動方式,參數,然後按<09回車鍵07>啟動。
請按功能鍵 <09F107> 查閱幫助索引頁面。

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%55

0fGETTING HELP07

If you can't install the system, don't despair! The Debian team is ready to
help you! We are especially interested in hearing about installation problems,
because in general they don't happen to only 0fone07 person. We've either already
heard about your particular problem and can dispense a quick fix, or we would
like to hear about it and work through it with you, and the next user who
comes up with the same problem will profit from your experience!

If you encounter a problem it will fall into one of two areas: the
base system installation, which ends when you start selecting packages
to install; or the installation of packages from the Debian distribution.

Problems with installation of the base system should be addressed to
the Debian Boot Team at 0fdebian-boot@lists.debian.org07.  Problems
installing packages should be directed to 0fdebian-user@lists.debian.org07.
In either case your message should contain a detailed explanation of
your problem, including the text of any system error messages that you
think might be relevant to the problem.  Press function key <09F907> for
more detailed information about these and other Debian e-mail lists.

Press <09ENTER07> or type boot method, arguments, and <09ENTER07> to boot.
Press function key <09F107> for the help index.

--
Best regard
hashao