dbootstrap.pot.4.gb 初步校對

有什麼不滿,放馬過來。
還有些沒時間看的,你們先校著,我慢慢來。

還有,README-Users.m4.2 5.2KB README-Users.m4.3 3.5KB
還沒有人認領,別客氣。

--
Best regard
hashao
#: choose_medium.c:1348
msgid "nfs        : NFS(network filesystem)"
msgstr "nfs : NFS (網絡文件系統)"

#: choose_medium.c:1354
msgid "network    : retrieve from network"
msgstr "network    : 從網絡取得"

#: choose_medium.c:1361
msgid ""
"Please select the medium you will use to install the system.\n"
"Since you are installing from CDROM, you should choose the `cdrom' option "
"unless you have a specific reason not to."
msgstr ""
"請選擇從哪裡安裝你的系統。\n"
"因為你正在從光盤進行安裝,所以如果沒有特殊理由的話,請選擇‘cdrom’選項"
""

#: choose_medium.c:1362 choose_medium.c:1371 choose_medium.c:1379
msgid "Select Installation Medium"
msgstr "選擇安裝方法"

#: choose_medium.c:1370
msgid ""
"Please select the medium you will use to install the system.\n"
"Since you are installing from CDROM, you should choose the `mounted' option "
"unless you have a specific reason not to."
msgstr ""
"請選擇從哪裡安裝你的系統。\n"
"因為你正在從光盤進行安裝,所以如果沒有特殊理由的話,請選擇‘mounted’選項"

#: choose_medium.c:1378
msgid "Please select the medium you will use to install the system."
msgstr "請選擇從哪裡安裝你的系統"

#: choose_medium.c:1423 choose_medium.c:1437 select_not_mounted.c:147
msgid ""
"\n"
"You must first configure your network. Please do so now.\n"
msgstr ""
"\n"
"你必需首先設置你的網絡,請立即進行設置。\n"

#: choose_medium.c:1424 choose_medium.c:1438
msgid "Network Not Yet Configured"
msgstr "網絡還沒有設置好"

#: choose_medium.c:1468
msgid "/dev/fd0  : First floppy drive"
msgstr "/dev/fd0 : 第一個軟驅(A盤)"

#: choose_medium.c:1469
msgid "/dev/fd1  : Second floppy drive"
msgstr "/dev/fd1 : 第二個軟驅(B盤)"

#: choose_medium.c:1473
msgid "Please select the disk you want to eject."
msgstr "請選擇要彈出的碟片"

#: choose_medium.c:1474
msgid "Select disk to eject"
msgstr "選擇要彈出的碟片"

#: extract_base.c:16
#, c-format
msgid "The %s is being extracted from %s..."
msgstr "正在從%2$s中抽取%1$s..."

#: extract_base.c:24
#, c-format
msgid "There was a problem extracting the %s from %s"
msgstr "從%2$s中抽取%1$s時出現了問題"

#: extract_base.c:25
msgid "File error!"
msgstr "文件錯誤!"

#: extract_base.c:49 floppy_merge.c:252
#, c-format
msgid ""
"The system is being installed from the %s floppy drive.\n"
"\n"
"Please insert base disk %d."
msgstr ""
"系統正在從軟驅%s進行安裝"
"\n"
"請插入基本系統碟片%d"

#: extract_base.c:54 extract_kernel.c:204
#, c-format
msgid "There was a problem reading the %s from %s"
msgstr "從%2$s中抽取%1$s時出現了錯誤"

#: extract_base.c:55 extract_kernel.c:344 floppy_merge.c:57 floppy_merge.c:85
#: floppy_merge.c:171
msgid "Floppy Error!"
msgstr "軟驅錯誤!"

#: extract_base.c:70
msgid ""
"It looks like either you have already installed the base system once or "
"there is a Debian system installed already. This installer routine is not "
"intended to overwrite an existing system. It's safer to start from scratch, "
"i.e. umount the partition, create a new filesystem upon it and come back to "
"this step.  Installing the base system over an existing system will cause "
"existing data to be overwritten. Do you want to continue?"
msgstr ""
"看來你已經安裝過基本系統或者原先已經有Debian系統。這個安裝步驟並不是為在一個"
"已有的系統上安裝而設計,如果你完全安裝一個新系統將會更安全。比如說你可以卸載"
"你的分區,在上面建立一個新的文件系統,然後進行安裝。在一個原有的系統上安裝基"
"本系統會刪除已有的數據。你確定要繼續嗎?"

#: extract_base.c:70 extract_base.c:74 floppy_modules.c:147
msgid "Warning"
msgstr "警告"

#: extract_base.c:74
msgid ""
"It looks like you are trying to install Debian GNU/Linux over an existing "
"Linux system. This installer routine is not intended to overwrite an "
"existing system. It's safer to start from scratch, i.e. umount the "
"partition, create a new filesystem upon it and come back to this step.  "
"Installing the base system over an existing system will result in existing "
"data being overwritten. Do you want to continue?"
msgstr ""
"看來你正試圖在原有的Linux系統上安裝Debian GNU/Linux。這個安裝步驟並不是專門"
"為此而設計,所以如果你完全安裝一個新系統將會更安全。比如說你可以卸載你的分區"
"在上面建立一個新的文件系統,然後"
"進行安裝。在一個原有的系統上安裝基本系統會刪除已有的數據。你確定要繼續嗎?"

#: extract_base.c:94 extract_base.c:106 net-fetch.c:147
msgid "Base System"
msgstr "基本系統"

#: extract_base.c:100
msgid "Add-ons Set"
msgstr "附件集"

#: extract_base.c:106 floppy_merge.c:253
msgid "the base series"
msgstr "基本系列"

#: extract_kernel.c:53
#, c-format
msgid "NFS install detected. Copying %s to local before processing..."
msgstr "檢測到使用網絡文件系統安裝,先復制%s到本地盤..."

#: extract_kernel.c:97
#, c-format
msgid "Installing the %s "
msgstr "正在安裝%s"

#: extract_kernel.c:101
msgid "from floppy images on mounted medium ..."
msgstr "(從掛載的媒體上的軟碟鏡像裡)..."

#: extract_kernel.c:139
msgid "Non-existent temporary directory"
msgstr "找不到臨時目錄"

#: extract_kernel.c:140 extract_kernel.c:155 extract_kernel.c:164
#, c-format
msgid "There was a problem installing the %s from %s"
msgstr "從%2$s安裝%s時出現問題"

#: extract_kernel.c:144
#, c-format
msgid "Installing %s from %s..."
msgstr "正在從%2$s安裝%1$s..."

#: extract_kernel.c:154
msgid "File Error"
msgstr "文件錯誤"

#: extract_kernel.c:163
msgid "Install Script Error"
msgstr "安裝程序(腳本)錯誤"

#: extract_kernel.c:194
#, c-format
msgid ""
"The drivers are being installed from the %s floppy drive.\n"
"\n"
"Please insert driver disk %d."
msgstr ""
"正在從%s軟驅安裝驅動程序"
"\n"
"請插入有驅動程序的磁碟 %d"

#: extract_kernel.c:197
msgid "the driver series"
msgstr "驅動程序系列"

#: extract_kernel.c:203 extract_kernel.c:300 net-fetch.c:118
msgid "Floppy Error"
msgstr "軟驅錯誤"

#: extract_kernel.c:250
msgid ""
"The following filesystems are mounted, and will have the kernel, the modules "
"and the base system installed to them:"
msgstr ""
"下列文件系統已被掛載, 並會在上面安裝內核, 模組和基本系統:"

#: extract_kernel.c:258
msgid " on "
msgstr "在"

#: extract_kernel.c:267
msgid "Verify Filesystem Choice?"
msgstr "確認文件系統選擇"

#: extract_kernel.c:297 extract_kernel.c:313
#, c-format
msgid "extracting %s from floppy device %s failed with %d"
msgstr "從軟驅%2$s裡抽取%1$s時發生%3$d號錯誤"

#: extract_kernel.c:301 net-fetch.c:119
#, c-format
msgid "The attempt to extract the %s failed."
msgstr "抽取%s失敗"

#: extract_kernel.c:309 extract_kernel.c:314 extract_kernel.c:359
#: extract_kernel.c:363 net-fetch.c:131
msgid "Drivers"
msgstr "驅動器"

#: extract_kernel.c:341 extract_kernel.c:362
#, c-format
msgid "extracting %s from non-floppy device %s failed with %d"
msgstr "從非軟驅的設備%2$s抽取%1$s發生%3$d號錯誤"

#: extract_kernel.c:345
#, c-format
msgid "The attempt to extract the %s from disk failed."
msgstr "抽取%s失敗"

#: floppy_merge.c:22
msgid ""
"Some important data was not read from the floppy disks. You should\n"
"resolve this problem and re-install using valid floppy disks. If you\n"
"are installing from a CD-ROM, there are floppy-disk \"image\" files on\n"
"the CD, which you can write to a blank floppy using DOS, Windows, OS/2,\n"
"Unix or Linux. They should be in a directory on the CD called \"dos\"\n"
"or \"disks\".\n"
"\n"
"Other things to try if you just can't get the floppies to install are\n"
"reformatting the floppies before writing them, and writing them using\n"
"a different system. Also, if you got the \"image\" files from a BBS or\n"
"Internet system and they are not working, download them again, and make\n"
"sure to use \"binary\" mode. If you are writing the floppies from Unix\n"
"or Linux, be sure to run the \"sync\" command before you remove each\n"
"floppy disk from the drive.\n"
msgstr ""
"一些重要數據沒有從軟驅中讀出。你應該先找出問題,然後用正確的軟盤重新安裝。\n"
"如果你是從光盤進行安裝的,你可以把光盤上的\"image\"文件寫到軟盤上。文件在\n"
"光盤的\"dos\"或\"disks\"目錄下。你可以在Dos,Windows,OS/2,Unix或Linuz\n"
"進行此操作。\n\n"
"如果你還是不能正確的從軟盤安裝,你可以試著重新格式化軟盤,並用另外一台機\n"
"器或系統把\"image\"文件寫到軟盤上。如果你是從BBS或網絡上得到這些不工作的\n"
"文件,請重新下載並確認你使用了\"binary\"模式。如果你是在Unix或Linux下寫入\n"
"軟盤的,請確認在每次從軟驅中抽出軟盤前你運行了\"sync\"命令。\n"

#: floppy_merge.c:39
msgid "Couldn't open tempfile for writing"
msgstr "不能打開臨時文件進行寫入操作"

#: floppy_merge.c:43
msgid "Reading Disk"
msgstr "正在讀取磁碟"

#: floppy_merge.c:57
msgid "Floppy read error: the floppy unexpectedly ended."
msgstr "軟盤讀取錯誤: 軟盤非正常終止"

#: floppy_merge.c:59
msgid "Floppy read error"
msgstr "軟盤讀取錯誤"

#: floppy_merge.c:73
msgid "Error writing to tempfile"
msgstr "寫入臨時文件錯誤"

#: floppy_merge.c:85
msgid ""
"The floppy disk checksum does not match the checksum made when it was "
"written."
msgstr ""
"軟盤校驗和的值與寫入完成時不匹配寫入完畢"

#: floppy_merge.c:91
msgid "Couldn't open tempfile for reading"
msgstr "不能打開臨時文件進行讀取操作"

#: floppy_merge.c:96
msgid "Error reading from tempfile"
msgstr "讀取臨時文件錯誤"

#: floppy_merge.c:101
msgid "Error writing to output file"
msgstr "寫到輸出文件錯誤"

#: floppy_merge.c:149
msgid "Insert disk"
msgstr "插入磁碟"

#: floppy_merge.c:165
msgid "ioctl fdflush failed (not fatal)"
msgstr "ioctl fdflush 失敗(非致命性錯誤)"

#: floppy_merge.c:171
msgid "Could not read floppy: Unexpected end-of-file."
msgstr "不能讀軟碟片:文件非正常終止"

#: floppy_merge.c:173
msgid "Could not read floppy"
msgstr "不能讀取軟碟片"

#: floppy_merge.c:178
msgid "That doesn't look like the right floppy."
msgstr "這不像是正確的軟碟片"

#: floppy_merge.c:184
#, c-format
msgid "This is disk %d of %d in the %s series of %s.\n"
msgstr "這是第%1$d/%2$d號碟片, %4$s 的 %3$s系列。\n"

#: floppy_merge.c:189
#, c-format
msgid "Wrong disk. I was looking for disk %d."
msgstr "錯誤碟片,我需要%d號碟片。"

#: floppy_merge.c:191 floppy_merge.c:204 floppy_merge.c:215
msgid "Wrong disk!"
msgstr "錯誤碟片!"

#: floppy_merge.c:202 floppy_merge.c:213
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Wrong disk. This is from series %s.\n"
"You need disk %d of series %s."
msgstr ""
"錯誤碟片,這碟片屬于%s系列。\n"
"你需要%2$s系列的第%1$d號碟片。"

#: floppy_modules.c:136
msgid ""
"This step is only required if the hard disk controller, on which you want to "
"install Debian GNU/Linux, is not recognized. In most cases, you can safely "
"skip this.\n"
"Would you like to proceed with this step?"
msgstr ""
"此步驟只有在不能正確辨認你要安裝 Debian GNU/Linux 的那塊硬盤控制器時"
"才需要。大部分情況下跳過這一步是很安全的。\n"
"你想進行這一步驟嗎?"

#: floppy_modules.c:137 main_menu.c:297 main_menu.c:313 main_menu.c:343
#: main_menu.c:358 main_menu.c:374 main_menu.c:392
msgid "Preload essential modules from a floppy"
msgstr "從軟驅預裝入基本模塊"

#: floppy_modules.c:142
msgid ""
"Now please insert the floppy in /dev/fd0. \n"
"All the modules you want to load with this process must reside in the boot "
"subdirectory of your floppy disk.\n"
"At this time, the process cannot determine any module dependencies. So if a "
"module depends on other ones, you'll have to load them first.\n"
"That is to say that you should use this process to load only the modules "
"that you'll need for the very next steps.\n"
"All the modules you will load will be executed at every boot using initrd.\n"
"Are you sure you want to continue?"
msgstr ""
"現在請在軟驅/dev/fd0(A盤)中插入軟碟片。\n"
"所有你想載入的模組必須在軟碟片的boot子目錄下。\n"
"現在程序還不能確定模組之間的依賴關系,所以你必須先載入那些重要的(被依賴的)模組. \n"
"也就是說現在你只需載入那些在下一步你所需要的模組. \n"
"所有你將要載入的模組將會在每次系統起動時用initrd調用執行。\n"
"你確定要繼續嗎?"

#: floppy_modules.c:155 floppy_modules.c:421
msgid "The process cannot make the mount point. This step will be skipped"
msgstr "程序不能生成掛載點,此步驟將被跳過"

#: floppy_modules.c:204 floppy_modules.c:472
msgid "Cannot mount the floppy. Stop"
msgstr "不能掛載軟驅。終止"

#: floppy_modules.c:219
msgid ""
"There is no boot subdirectory where the modules should be on the floppy "
"disk. So we stop this step here"
msgstr ""
"在軟碟片上沒有存放模組的boot子目錄,此步驟將會終止"

#: floppy_modules.c:228
msgid ""
"This should never happen. If it does, write to gemorin@debian.org. Now the "
"process will be stopped."
msgstr ""
"這種情形應該不會發生。如果出現這種情形,請寫信到gemorin@bebian.org信箱。現在"
"程序將被終止。"

#: floppy_modules.c:239
msgid "getcwd failed:"
msgstr "getcwd 失敗:"

#: floppy_modules.c:247
msgid "Warning can't umount floppy. Chdir failed: "
msgstr "不能卸載軟驅。chdir(改變目錄)失敗: "

#: floppy_modules.c:283
msgid "closedir: "
msgstr "關閉目錄: "

#: floppy_modules.c:291
msgid "Choose the module you want to load"
msgstr "選擇你要載入的模組"

#: floppy_modules.c:291
msgid "Modules Selection"
msgstr "模組選擇"

#: floppy_modules.c:298
msgid "This module has been already loaded"
msgstr "此模組已經被載入"

#: floppy_modules.c:301
msgid "Would you like to pass any arguments to the module?"
msgstr "你要設定模組參數嗎?"

#: floppy_modules.c:301
msgid "Modules arguments"
msgstr "模組參數"

#: floppy_modules.c:316
msgid "The loading has failed."
msgstr "載入錯誤失敗"

#: floppy_modules.c:326
msgid ""
"The directory where we should save the modules can't be used. So the "
"processmust be stopped."
msgstr "存放模組的目錄不能被使用。程序終止。"

#: floppy_modules.c:344
msgid "Can't copy files. Stop."