Re[2]: $BV;D\SC(B mutt-ja $B4&@mVPNDSJ(B$B<~Bp(B ?

Hello Yu,
On Friday, November 17, 2000, Yu Guanghui wrote:

YG> hi
YG>    It's my mistake.  I used pine before,  never used mutt. Yesterday, I tried mutt 1.2.5-4, but  I can't
YG> read chinese.  When I changed to mutt-ja,  chinese can be displayed,  but outgoing mail still have probem.  Who can give a configure
YG> file of mutt with chinese support ;-)

Don't use mutt-ja. It will encode your outgoing mail with japanese
encoding. Maybe shift-jis, which no one can read except for people
use japanese clients.

If you use potato, you can copy GBK's LC_CTYPE locale into GB2312's
one. It's a bug in GB2312's locale, glibc 2.1.3. If you use woody
with glibc 2.1.95, I don't know what's the problem is.

Maybe Debian 2.2r1 add i18n work around in mutt. You can try that too.

--
Best regards,
 hashao                            mailto:hashao@china.com.n.s.pam