Re: Could not run a ksh script(Thanks)

Thank you so much. Mr.Chang Y.C has pointed out it by DM.
Yes, as you said the first line of `install' is "#!/bin/ksh", however ksh
is not under /bin as B shell but under /usr/bin. So after I corrected it to
"#!/usr/bin/ksh" it works fine.

Regards,

Wen

kemmy> Would you post the content of `install' ? I guess the intended interpreter
kemmy> doesn't exist.
kemmy> For example , if the first line of `install' is "#!/bin/ksh" , you should check
kemmy> if ksh is under /bin,
kemmy> if ksh is somewhere else, correct it !