libc6 in woody...

Hi all,

Out of a little bit too much curiosity, I've upgraded to the most recent
version of libc6 (2.1.94-1).  Now comes a whole bunch of problems.

So far I been successful in building the zh_TW.Big5 locale using the
following:

  localedef -f BIG5 -i zh_TW /usr/share/i18n/zh_TW.Big5

but now netscape refuse to display anything on the location bar.  Instead it
says that the font does not contains the characters for each of the
characters of the URL.  Does anyone had it done "right"?

Thanks,
Isaac.