Re: translation of install and release file of potato

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 06:23:56PM +0800, zw@zhaoway.com wrote:
> 有人在做 Potato 安撞手冊和 release.notes 的翻譯嗎?
> 請高訴小第如和可以幫忙. :)
>
> nobody's doing that? hehe...
> then i will do that, but please confirm.. :)
> i may probablly finish in this week i hope, if nobody's
> doing that... :)

There were a few people doing it, but I have no idea of their progress.
E.g. Adrian and 阿琪 were trying to contact Linuxrat, but they say they
didn't hear from Linuxrat.  Jim Zh is too busy with work, so he said he
will let the other people translate.

BTW, Chen Jian had translated the Debian 2.1 安裝指南,which is a great
help and much of it can be re-used for the Debian 2.2 安裝手冊。
These have been discussed earlier on debian-chinese-{big5,gb}, so
please check the archive.  :-)

(Sorry, I'm too busy/lazy/sleepy at the moment, so I'll have to look
into these another time.  I must have had too little sleep when I was
at camp, that now even at home, I feel sleepy all the time.  Yikes.
:-)

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada