New Debian sparc Packages
These sparc packages were installed into the Debian hierarchy in the
----- Low Urgency Packages --------------
anacron 1.0.2-1 -> 1.0.3 into hamm/hamm/binary-all/admin
anacron (1.0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed date calculation (thanks to Itai Tzur for the patch!)
* Upgraded to Standards-Version 18.104.22.168.
boot-floppies 1.2.18 -> 1.2.21 into bo/binary-all/admin
boot-floppies (1.2.21) stable unstable; urgency=low
* dinstall: support IDE devices up to /dev/hdh (#10558)
* Makefile, *.sh: consider getting packages from updates/ directory
* common.sh (new): find package with highest version correctly
bug 2.94 -> 2.95 into bo/binary-all/utils
bug (2.95) stable unstable; urgency=low
* Removed debmake items from changelog.
* Corrected regexp so bug can get the username from /etc/passwd even when
it has dots, fixes bug #10527.
dotfile 2.0-2 -> 2.0-3 into hamm/hamm/binary-all/admin
dotfile (2.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* removed dependency on X11R6 (bug #10657)
emacs-czech 3.5-1 -> 3.6-1 into hamm/hamm/binary-all/editors
emacs-czech (3.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Does not use `debstd'.
manpages 1.16-2 -> 1.16-3 into hamm/hamm/binary-all/doc
manpages-dev 1.16-2 -> 1.16-3 into hamm/hamm/binary-all/doc
manpages (1.16-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Install `.so' references as symbolic links.
* Added `'\" t' to console_codes(4) to pre-process for tables,
fixes bug #10836.
* No longer includes vcsa(4) as a link to vcs(4), since vcs(4) isn't being
installed in this package, fixes bug #10746.
modconf 0.2.11 -> 0.2.12 into bo/binary-all/base
modconf (0.2.12) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* modconf: new /etc/conf.modules parsing and editing; fixes nasty bugs
* modconf: fixes bug with leading sapce in One_Restricted_Section
picon-domains 97.05.23-1 -> 97.06.26-1 into hamm/hamm/binary-all/graphics
picon-domains (97.06.26-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .