Uploaded vm 6.20-1 (source all) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 15:03:24 -0600
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>
vm - A mail user agent for Emacs
vm (6.20-1) unstable; urgency=low
* BUG#7775 was already fixed in 6.18-2
* New upstream version
* Excerpted changes :
* vm-menu-support-possible-p: allow menu code to operate under
NextStep. window-system == ns.
* New variables:
+ vm-presentation-mode-hook (you were right, i was wrong)
* vm-decode-mime-messages: run the highlighting code
* vm-mime-display-internal-multipart/digest: copied folder display
code from the message/rfc822 handler since they should work the
same and message/rfc822 works properly with vm-mutable-windows
* make gui-button-face be the unconditional default value for
* vm-virtual-quit: make sure vm-message-pointer is non-nil before
trying to run vm-message-id-number-of on it.
* vm-howl-if-eom: don't search other frames for the buffer's
window. Under XEmacs calling select-window on such a window
causes its frame to be selected and it stays selected despite
the call being wrapped in a save-window-excursion. I don't
think we really want to report end of message status in a
window in a non-selected frame anyway.
* removed reference to user-mail-address variable, because it might be
set to nil.
* vm-show-list: bind command to mouse release events instead of
mouse press events in XEmacs.
* vm-preview-current-message: set vm-mime-decoded to nil; it is
not enough to just let vm-make-presentation-copy do this.
* use full contents of References headers to avoid
* insert an X-Mailer in composition buffers. Music! Fun! Horoscopes!
And bug tracking.
* New user data functions:
* vm-print-message: make printing of MIME message work more like
non-MIME messages; print visible headers, print tags for
non-textual body parts.
* vm-mime-insert-button: don't set keymap parent to be the
current local map unless that map exists (i.e. is non-nil).
* catch errors when decoding encoded words and substitute an error
indicator for the string that we could not parse.
* vm-set-xxxx-flag: don't set attribute flag until after the undo
information is recorded. The buffer modification might be
nixed by the user via the clash detection query, so we need to
be sure we're past that code before committing to the attribute
* vm-set-labels: same as vm-set-xxxx-flag and for same reason.
77ee7ec5a5622dc231aa097ce3af524b 646 mail optional vm_6.20-1.dsc
6789289a54fee520be02e19660dc12d5 257748 mail optional vm_6.20.orig.tar.gz
f4f9eac3e51466fee04d51d3fc5ec666 64079 mail optional vm_6.20-1.diff.gz
500e4cecc6b55e3c2e545a0b9b38b2ed 418718 mail optional vm_6.20-1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Requires PGP version 2.6 or later.
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----