New Debian m68k Packages
These m68k packages were installed into the Debian hierarchy in the
bash 1.14.6-5 -> 1.14.7-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
libreadline2 2.0-15 -> 2.0.1-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
libreadline2-dev 2.0-15 -> 2.0.1-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
bash (1.14.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version converted to new source format.
libreadline2, libreadline2-dev produced from bash source.
* Made libreadline SHELL define into a runtime check with rl_shell,
history_shell flags, 4 hooks.
* echo checks write errors (fixes 818).
* default unreadable .bash_history in /etc/skel (fixes 1549).
debmake 1.17 -> 1.20 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
debmake (1.20) unstable; urgency=low
* debclean: can be called as a regular user
* build: Added clean option
debmake 1.20 -> 1.22 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
debmake (1.22) unstable; urgency=low
* New directive in init scripts: NO_RESTART_ON_UPGRADE
* Location of check for conffiles moved in debstd
debmake 1.22 -> 1.91 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
debmake (1.91) unstable; urgency=low
* suidwrappers will be disabled on installation/upgrade. Instructions are
provided on how to use these wrappers from sudo, super or directly in
debmake 1.91 -> 1.92 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
debmake (1.92) unstable; urgency=low
* build: manpage updated
* build: add support for targets binary-indep and binary-arch
dialog 0.9a-6 -> 0.9a-7 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
dialog (0.9a-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Got i386/m68k changes files screwed up. 8-(
dialog 0.9a-7 -> 0.9a-8 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
dialog (0.9a-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Permissions on i386 executable were incorrect (Bug #5287)
dpkg-repack 0.1 -> 0.2 into project/experimental
dpkg-repack (0.2) experimental; urgency=low
* Fixed bug where it did not install shlibs and other control files.
* Routine update of debian/rules (now uses debmake).
* Fixed problem with perl 5.003.07.
dump 0.3-8 -> 0.3-10 into unstable/binary-m68k/admin
dump (0.3-10) unstable;
* Fixed another update bug, now are the incremental dumps done correctly.
dupload 1.9 -> 1.10 into project/experimental
dupload (1.10) experimental; urgency=low
* temporary fix for perl-5.003
e2fsprogs 1.06-1 -> 1.06-2 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
e2fsprogs (1.06-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New packaging format
* Fixes packaging bugs -
Files in /lib are now stripped of all unneeded symbols (Bug#5121)
Calls to ldconfig in maintainer scripts have been removed (Bug#4247)
e2fsprogs 1.06-2 -> 1.06-3 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
e2fsprogs (1.06-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Hard coded Pre-Depends line, as a temporary fix for the pre-depends
contains e2fsprogs problem.
elm 2.4pl24-8 -> 2.4pl25-5 into unstable/binary-m68k/mail
elm (2.4pl25-5) unstable; urgency=low
* fixed set group user id to mail ... again.
* added explicit sendmail call
exmh 1.6.9-3 -> 1.6.9-4 into unstable/binary-all/mail
exmh (1.6.9-4) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/exmh.conf: fixed version and maintainer info, added support
for compface and xfaces (bug #5177).
* exmh sources /etc/exmh.conf (bug #5177).
* debian/debian.README: instructions for using threader.
* debian/control: suggests compface and xfaces.
* Changed Debian maintainer address.
gawk 3.0.0-4 -> 3.0.0-5 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
gawk (3.0.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed debian/rules clean so that it won't bail if Makefile doesn't
exist (bug #4627)
* Fixed postinst to install awk and nawk man pages correctly (bug #5164)
gclinfo 2.2-2 -> 2.2-3 into unstable/binary-all/devel
gclinfo (2.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Converted package to new standard.
* Converted info pages to html format.
guavac 0.2.5-1 -> 0.2.5-3 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
guavac (0.2.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed priority from 'extra' to 'optional'.
idled 1.16-3 -> 1.16-4 into non-free/binary-m68k
idled (1.16-4) unstable; urgency=low
* postinst tells about the activation of the idle logout feature
* idled does not support linux consoles! All console commands do not work
and thus I have changed the default configuration to exempt tty[1-8].
libmagick 3.7.7-2 -> 3.7.7-4 into unstable/binary-m68k/graphics
libmagick-dev 3.7.7-2 -> 3.7.7-4 into unstable/binary-m68k/graphics
imagemagick 3.7.7-2 -> 3.7.7-4 into unstable/binary-m68k/graphics
imagemagick (3.7.7-4) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Now interacts correcly with install-mime.
kernel-package 2.03 -> 3.02 into unstable/binary-all/misc
kernel-package (3.02) unstable; urgency=low
* kernel-source-X.XX now no longer recommends bin86, since bin86 is only
available intel platforms. It now merely mentions it in the
ldso 1.8.3-1 -> 1.8.5-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
Repackaged for m68k architecture
lesstif-dev 0.50-3 -> 0.50-4 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
lesstif 0.50-3 -> 0.50-4 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
lesstif-bin 0.50-3 -> 0.50-4 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
lesstif (0.50-4) unstable; urgency=low
* minor packaging changes
make 3.74-12 -> 3.75-0 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
make (3.75-0) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed to the new format.
* New upstream version
make 3.75-0 -> 3.75-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/devel
make (3.75-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Use dpkg-shlibdep instead of hardcoding the dependency in the control
manpages-it 0.1b-1 -> 0.1b-2 into unstable/binary-all/doc
manpages-it (0.1b-2) frozen; urgency=low
* Removed manpages man.1, apropos.1, whatis.1 (Bug#5336).
mawk 1.3.2-1 -> 1.3.2-3 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
mawk (1.3.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* I accidently built the last mawk from my hacked source :(
This version reverts to the pristine upstream (but fails to
completely close Bug #4293 -- which was the point of the dubious
hack found in mawk-1.3.2-2). Sorry. Glad I noticed so soon!
mcvert 2.15-3 -> 2.15-4 into unstable/binary-m68k/misc
mcvert (2.15-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Corrected bug #5247 (Inexistant manpages references).
pdksh 5.2.12-1 -> 5.2.12-2 into unstable/binary-m68k/shells
pdksh (5.2.12-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuilt package to fix shlibs problem (no changes to source package)
(Fixes Bugs #5240, #5241, #5242)
pgapack 1.0-5 -> 1.0-6 into unstable/binary-m68k/math
pgapack (1.0-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Convert package to 188.8.131.52 standard.
playmidi 2.3-1 -> 2.3-3 into unstable/binary-m68k/sound
playmidi (2.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Made patch files in /etc be conffiles.
* Fixed svgalib dependancy by rebuilding.
ppp 2.2.0f-15 -> 2.2.0f-17 into unstable/binary-m68k/net
ppp (2.2.0f-17) unstable; urgency=low
* pppd is not stopped and started on upgrade (only happened with ppp on bootup enabled)
rpm 2.2.7-3 -> 2.2.7-4 into unstable/binary-m68k/admin
rpm (2.2.7-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Repackaged with newest debmake
* The last changelog entry was not correct. There was no a.out library but
Red Hat did something rather strange to construct a .a library composed
of a lot of objectfiles. Might have had something to do with the
independance of rpm from installed libraries (which is not necessary in
the debian situation).
rpm 2.2.7-4 -> 2.2.7-5 into unstable/binary-m68k/admin
rpm (2.2.7-5) unstable; urgency=low
* All references to rpminstall changed to alien
saytime 1.0-3 into unstable/binary-m68k/sound
saytime - Say the time through your soundcard.
slrn 0.8.4-1 -> 0.8.8.4-1.1 into unstable/binary-m68k/news
slrn (0.8.8.4-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Interim release by Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Updated to new packaging standard and now uses debmake.
* Fixed slang dependancy to use proper name of slang package. (#5253)
* Fixed "5 min" typo in wrapper program.
* Changed fix for xterm problem to unsetting TERMCAP.
* Registers itself with install-fvwm2menu.
* Added depends: perl for postinst.
* Changed MEMSET to SLmemset so it will work with new version of slang.
* Made /etc/news/slrn-help.txt a conffile.
syslinux 1.20-0 -> 1.30-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/base
syslinux (1.30-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Upstream update. Package made conformant to newest standards.
sysnews 0.8-4 -> 0.8-5 into unstable/binary-m68k/admin
sysnews (0.8-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Reupload because one file was corrupted in the previous version.
Bumped version number to keep the install script on master happy.
tkps 1.4-0 into unstable/binary-all/admin
tkps - An X-base process monitor which generates output using ps and
tm 7.88-1 -> 7.93-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/editors
tm (7.93-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new packaging format.
* upgraded to new upstream version tm7.93(beta).
* changed package architecture from "all" to "any"
vgrind 5.7-7 -> 5.7-8 into unstable/binary-m68k/text
vgrind (5.7-8) unstable; urgency=low
* added definitions for expect/tcl taken from expect-5.20beta sources.
workbone 2.31-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/sound
workbone - A simple text-based CD player
xanim 184.108.40.206-4 -> 220.127.116.11-7 into non-free/binary-m68k
xanim (18.104.22.168-7) non-free; urgency=low
* Mime types didn't install correctly, now they do.
* Compiled against libc5.4.7
xaos 1.1-1 -> 2.0-2 into unstable/binary-m68k/graphics
xaos (2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed libc and svgalib dependencies by rebuilding.
* Recompiled to take full advantage of the new svgalib.
* Updated extended description.
xbmbrowser 5.1-1 into unstable/binary-m68k/x11
xbmbrowser - Browser for Pixmaps and Bitmaps
xntp-doc 3.5c-1 -> 3.5f-1 into unstable/binary-all/net
xntp 3.5c-1 -> 3.5f-1 into unstable/binary-i386/net
xntp (3.5f-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream version 3.5f
* xntpd built with MD5, but without DES authentication to avoid export issue.
xntp-doc 3.5f-1 -> 3.5f-2 into unstable/binary-all/net
xntp 3.5f-1 -> 3.5f-2 into unstable/binary-i386/net
xntp (3.5f-2) unstable; urgency=low
* create a stub manpage explaining the xntp-doc package
* postinst offers to run ntpdate before xntpd launch. Fixes bug 2982.
* improve user instructions echo'd during postinst. Fixes bug 4323.
* moved test out of case in init.d script. Fixes bug 4432.
* only stop and start daemon in cron if it is running. Fixes bug 4876.
xntp-doc 3.5f-2 -> 3.5f-3 into unstable/binary-all/net
xntp 3.5f-2 -> 3.5f-3 into unstable/binary-i386/net
xntp (3.5f-3) unstable; urgency=low
* oops. ugly typo in postinst breaks it entirely...
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-changes-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com