Smail 18.104.22.168-14: assorted bugfixes
The problem with the resolution of abbreviated mail domain names is
not fixed in this release. Ian M.: please put this into the
development tree; if no new problems are reported with it within the
next few weeks I'll ask you to copy it into the stable tree.
smail (22.214.171.124-14); priority=MEDIUM
* Various unquoted @'s in smailconfig fixed. (Bug#1863.)
* YP support enabled. (Bug#1722.)
* Spool directory moved to /var/log/smail. (Bug#1324, 1864.)
* Control file uses virtual package names. (Bug#1433, 1454.)
* Received line id clauses changed back to standard format.
* Removed left-over debugging output from postinst. (Bug#7369.)
-- Ian Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 15 Nov 1995 01:49:04 +0000
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 338207 Nov 15 02:15 smail-126.96.36.199-14.deb
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ian ian 38220 Nov 15 01:52 smail-188.8.131.52-14.diff.gz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ian ian 706111 Nov 15 01:52 smail-184.108.40.206-14.tar.gz