debian-live-testing download errors

I haven't been able to download debian using zsync. I keep on getting the same error message. What am I doing wrong?

$ zsync https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-testing-amd64-cinnamon.iso.zsync
failed on url https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-testing-amd64-cinnamon.iso.zsync
could not read control file from URL https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-testing-amd64-cinnamon.iso.zsync

Had to remove the s out of http to make it work any further than that.

$ zsync http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-testing-amd64-cinnamon.iso.zsync
#################### 100.0% 6133.8 kBps DONE

Rejected filename specified in http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-testing-amd64-cinnamon.iso.zsync - prefix debian differed from filename �XJb.
No relevent local data found - I will be downloading the whole file. If that's not what you want, CTRL-C out. You should specify the local file is the old version of the file to download with -i (you might have to decompress it with gzip -d first). Or perhaps you just have no data that helps download the file
downloading from http://saimei.ftp.acc.umu.se/cdimage/weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/live-image-amd64.hybrid.iso:
-------------------- 0.0%bad status code 404
-------------------- 0.0% 0.0 kBps aborted

failed to retrieve from live-image-amd64.hybrid.iso
Aborting, download available in debian.part

This goes for all of the zsynce files for debian-live-testing so the only way that I can download it successfully is by downloading the .iso file