Re: Debian in the llibrary?

On Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 04:00:14PM +0200, Зоран Тасевски wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Debian on CD/DVD and ISBN or ISSN number?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Book_Number
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Serial_Number
>
> Best,
>
> Zoran Tasevski (50), Belgrade (Serbia, Europe), Debian home user, web
> developer.

In the past, many people have published books with a Debian CD / DVD
included but many of these are very old versions and the books are now
out of print.

Because our media are freely downloadable from anywhere in the world - and
updated regularly - we don't normally use ISBN or ISSN as far as I am aware.

Is there some particular reason that you need formal references for the
installation medium?

All the very best, as ever,

Andy Cater