Re: Spyder package missing from jigdo amd64 weekly 16 GB stick ISO, but its dependencies are there

Hi Steve!

The 16GB image is actually less than 15GB.
The Spyder package is 200kb.
There is ample room.
Someone who does not use Spyder put python3-spyder in this ISO thinking it was the real Spyder software, except that it was just one if its dependencies.
You could either remove the dependencies or add the small Spyder package, but leaving things as they are makes no sense.

Cheers !