Trivial? arm64 weekly distro request to save us hassles:

Hi:

I am one of those Raspberry Pi 4 users who is vanilla-installing your weekly Bullseye testing netinst.iso's.
The one problem we always have is that we must jump thru hoops to get the applicable .ko to use for bcmgenet (Broadcom gigabit ethernet).
I was not successful finding a 'mdio-bcm-unimac.ko' for the April 26 weekly release, actually.

Can you ensure that the kernel module that implements bcmgenet is included in the distro so that out network detection portion of the netinst.iso install always succeeds?

That would be fantastic for us Raspberry Pi 4 users eagerly keeping up with the weekly testing arm64 netinst.iso's.

Regards,
Dave Pugh.