Link Placement Service

Hi again,

I know you must be very busy, but I was just wondering if you received the email that I sent you around a week ago regarding my offer for your website?
If this is something that you typically require compensation for, I'd be interested to hear your pricing structure on a Sponsored Post and a separate price for a Link Placement on an existing post.
I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind Regards,
Helen Bell

Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
McGowan Marketing Limited, 14 Chestnut Walk, Strathaven, South Lanarkshire, ML10 6GY, United Kingdom