Re: Updated Debian 9: 9.12 released

Oh yes!
Sorry for my lack of attention to that text.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.

El 12/2/20 a les 14:02, Steve McIntyre ha escrit: