Re: Default security sources are slow very much.

Sorry. No.
It isn't safe to mirror security patches because we can not assure the integrity of the updates on a mirror server.

We are aware that bandwidth is limited either for financial or geographic reasons. This is why you can install from local media without network access.

However any updates AFTER that image has been created will need to be downloaded from somewhere.

All i can suggest is that you install images of the latest release (there is a point release this comming weekend) as this will include all the fixes currently available...