Re: Debootstrap Aarch64 base system.not include package haveged

What are the many errors you are seeing?

From what I recall things take a while (in the case of some platforms without a HRND enabled that can be several hours) to buuld up enough entropy before some services (such as sshd) can successfully start.

I agree that havegd will help here. But is this really the fault of Debootstrap?

Just because your debootstrap is slow to start because it is entropy starved isn't a bug in itself. Perhaps the correct thing to do would be add an entropy gathering package to offer to enable differant HRNGs it can autodetect and then offer a MetaRNG (such as havegd).

Of cause should this be a recommended package or default?
Should it be linked/installed by system and environment packages that provide random services or by consumers of random such as sshd?