Re: Kernel / modules version do not match in weekly testing install CD

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 11:20:54PM +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Downloading both the latest weekly (20191028) and daily build (2019110) of
>debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso the following error message is displayed:
>"No kernel modules were found. This is probably due to a mismatch between the
>kernel used by this version of the installer and the version of the kernel
>version available in the archive. etc"
>
>Other people, Julien Bigot, on this list have also seen the problem. Where can I
>find the latest netinst iso not having this problem. An yes, a bug should be
>filed for this problem.

Hi guys,

We've had a spate of build failures in debian-installer recently that
have triggered problems like this. I've just pushed a fix now thay
should hopefully get things going again.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are
 always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
   -- Bertrand Russell