Re: missing debian iso files in cdimage.debian.org (weekly-live-builds)

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 03:06:33PM +0100, Saverio Brancaccio wrote:
>Dear Debian CD Team,
>
>since a couple of weeks, looking at the path below, there are no iso image
>files anymore but only meta files updates (.log, checksums, packagelists,
>etc.).
>Is there any reason for not uploading/updating also debian testing iso images?
>(e.g. CI breaks?)
>
>https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/
>weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/

We've had a spate of broken d-i builds lately. I've just pushed a fix
now. Assuming that works, I'll trigger a rebuild of the weeklies
tomorrow.

Google-bait:       https://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.