Re: have a mate-desktop CD

Hi,

shirish wrote:
> As I was on MS-Windows had to resort to using a variety of softwares
> trying out rufus and other softwares. For some reason, other than
> unetbootin none of the others worked.

Did you run Rufus in its "DD" mode ?

  https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/issues/843

  "DD is an exact clone of the image onto the USB.
   [...]
   On the other hand what ISO mode does is partition and format the USB
   in a way that Windows can always understand (and using the whole
   capacity of the drive), and then copy each individual file and
   directory from the ISO image onto the newly created file system."

Have a nice day :)

Thomas