Packages for debian-8.8.0-amd64-netinst.jigdo are missing on fallback mirrors

Hi,

a thread on debian-user reveils problems with package mirrors for 8.8.0
jigdo images. It begins at

Rick Thomas wrote on debian-user:
> Out of curiosity, I tried this myself.
> The commands I used were:
>
>    wget https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/8.8.0/amd64/jigdo-cd/debian-8.8.0-amd64-netinst.jigdo
>    wget https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/8.8.0/amd64/jigdo-cd/debian-8.8.0-amd64-netinst.template
>    jigdo-lite debian-8.8.0-amd64-netinst.jigdo
>
> Here’s the last screenful of messages from jigdo-lite:
> http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-amd64/20150422+deb8u4+b3/images/cdrom/initrd.gz
> Reusing existing connection to us.cdimage.debian.org:80.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> 2018-02-13 00:23:17 ERROR 404: Not Found.
> Aaargh - 8 files could not be downloaded. [...]

Rick did not show all 8 file URLs. To see are 3 more than the above one:

http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-amd64/20150422+deb8u4+b3/images/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/grub/x86_64-efi/multiboot.mod

http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-amd64/20150422+deb8u4+b3/images/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/grub/x86_64-efi/http.mod

http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-amd64/20150422+deb8u4+b3/images/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/grub/x86_64-efi/multiboot2.mod

This time it does not look like no-matching MD5s but rather like flatly
missing URLs.

The .jigdo file has as flabback servers:
  [Servers]
  Debian=http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20170506T140911Z/
  Debian=http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/ --try-last

Have a nice day :)