Re: What mirror to use with archived jigdo DVD images ?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017, Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:
> It seems not to be about a missing package of the desired name but about
> something else.

Ah, right -- you seem to have discovered some corrupt files on my
server.  Thanks :-)

The gnupg file differs from that on snapshot.debian.org by 12 bytes,
which are all zeros in my copy.  The texlive deb had 20 bytes of zeros.

I've overwritten them now, which should fix the immediate issue.

Now I just need to see if I can work out which bit of hardware is broken
and causing that...  (I guess one of the many disks, that are all in
3-way RAID1s, is lying about it's current state of health :-/ )

Cheers, Phil.