Please forward this email to Raphael Hertzog

Hi Raphael,

Paul Wise recommended I contact you to find out who can assist me with a simple live build question.

Sorry to bother you but I need help in figuring out how to replace the Debian stock installer banner.png file

with our branded banner.png file using live build.

Here is the banner we want to use:

Perhaps you can point me to someone who knows how to do this using live build for stretch?

Unfortunately the process we used for Jessie and wheezy does not work with stretch.

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

John Martinson
Robolinux.org
A Debian derivative since 2012