Re: debian installer: allow unauthenticated local repository

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 06:03:43PM -0600, Leroy Pubel wrote:
> I can allow all repositories to be unauthenticated during installation with
> this preseed line:
>
> "d-i debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated boolean true"
>
> I add my local repo like this:
>
> "d-i apt-setup/local0/repository string http://
> <http://snuffleupagus.3d-p.local/3dp_local>local-ip stable testing"
>
> Is there a way to only allow one particular repository to be
> unauthenticated?

Reasonably modern versions of apt have sources.list syntax for this.
Translating to preseeding syntax, that'd be something like this:

  d-i apt-setup/local0/repository string [trusted=yes] http://...

(Fill in whatever you'd normally have after "http" - the change is just
to insert "[trusted=yes]" before it.)