debian installer: allow unauthenticated local repository

I can allow all repositories to be unauthenticated during installation with this preseed line:

"d-i debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated boolean true"

I add my local repo like this:

"d-i apt-setup/local0/repository string http://local-ip stable testing"

Is there a way to only allow one particular repository to be unauthenticated? I can do this on an installed system with "APT { Get { AllowUnauthenticated "1"; }; };". I don't believe I can add that line to the filesystem under '/target' in the installer because it isn't mounted when the early command gets run and the late command would be run after apt-setup is installed.

Thanks,
Le