error on search

Hello,

I received the error message below while using the Debian CD search engine - https://cdimage-search.debian.org/ - trying to find the most recent Debian distribution that still supported ftape. I selected "archive" and entered the string "ftape" in the search box. The search ran several minutes before erroring out. I ran the search twice with the same failure.

I hope this info is useful to someone1

Jack Rubin
j@ckrubin.us

Internal Server Error