Re: debian-8.6.0-i386-xfce-CD-1.iso

Dear all,

I forgot to write that you haven't any issue with the DVD Version.

Best regards
Gerald
On 14.01.2017 23:57, g.d@web.de wrote:

Dear DEB-CD Team,

I put the image

debian-8.6.0-i386-xfce-CD-1.iso onto USB-Stick as described.
Booting was possible with CSM compatibility support, so I could start with installation.

But after partitioning I was asked for CD (/media/cdrom)...

Please make a note in your documentation that this version is not sufficient to boot from USB stick.

Thanks in advance
Gerald

P.S. I took the std. option in the boot menue of the stick "install"

If I try "graphical install" I stuck later.

eth0 LEDs went off of PCB J3455B-ITX
I got the message installation partly failed
Later sw stuck with last message "install-hwpackages".

Next try will be with the DVD Version...

Best regards
Gerald