Re: Debian live CD does not support intel I217-LM

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 09:19:04PM -0400, Noel De Sousa wrote:
>Will debian live x64 support the I217 Intel network card. Currently it does
>not and this is keeping a few small businesses, I support from moving to
>debian.

Hi Noel,

I'm surprised it doesn't work - the e1000e driver in Jessie (8.x)
claims to support the I217. What symptoms are you seeing?

You might also get better help on the debian-user mailing list. Adding
a CC there.

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me