Please provide 100 GB BD XL images via Jigdo

Working with one big image is much more comfortable than using lots of
different DVDs/ BDs or remote mirrors that are often way too slow...

For this reason I request to provide BD XL images.

My intent is to physically burn them on 100 GB BD XL M-Disc media (the
1000-year discs), and keep for myself. (+ maybe sell a few copies, to
those Debian users, that feel alike, don't like remote mirrors; amd64
binaries along with source-code)

I also want to use inkjet printer for on-disc Debian graphics.

Thanks in advance,
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"