Reproducing cd build

Hi all,

I've got a grub problem on ppc64el (PowerVM) when I try to boot with the
testing netinst iso in
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/ppc64el/iso-cd/
. But I don't get it with the mini.iso from there
: http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-ppc64el/current/images/netboot/

Those links are taken from "Current daily snapshots" section of
https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/, netinst CD image and netboot
image.

What is difference at the "version" level : both are based on testing, right ?
what could differentiate them ?
Also, what is the process to rebuild the netinst CD image?
I followed https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Build . The netboot target
builds a mini.iso . But the build_cdrom target drops a debian-cd_info.tar.gz in
dest/cdrom/ and no iso. How can I build the netinst cd from there ?

I'd like to be able to reproduce the problem from the source and understand
this.
Thanks a lot,

Fred