Re: Dropping CDs entirely?! (was: Stretch Alpha 3 images)

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 08:19:21PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2015-08-29):
>> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2015-08-28):
>> > Thanks; Steve, feel free to start building images whenever you see the
>> > 20150828 files reach stretch (after 1952 dinstall if my count is
>> > correct) or wait until you see debian-installer's source in testing.
>> >
>> > (It needs a urgent, maybe a force, depending on whether/when the BTS is
>> > fixed as far as exporting RC bugs is concerned.)
>>
>> Hmm, where are the CDs?
>>
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/.stretch_di_alpha3/debian-cd/amd64/iso-cd/
>> only has debian-stretch-DI-alpha3-amd64-netinst.iso
>>
>> Ditto for
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/.stretch_di_alpha3/debian-cd/i386/iso-cd/
>> which only has debian-stretch-DI-alpha3-i386-netinst.iso and the mac
>> variant of it.
>
>I really wish I wouldn't have to fish this out of git logs…

Apologies, I've not *yet* announced this on mailing lists etc. but I
did make a big thing out of this change at DebConf and I'd assumed
you'd heard about it. If it's a problem for you we can re-add them for
now - please let me know.

"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray