new iso download

Hi I'm sorry to bother you. I have been using other Linux versions for a couple of years, I have recently upgraded my elementary os from Luna to Freya which is just no good for me. So I have searched and evaluated and decided I want Debian gnome flavour.

I have used BitTorrent to download debian-live-8.2.0-amd64-gnome-desktop.iso and I used the md5sum to get a checksum of 0f3ec5bde4d3bb67ee44ecf862bce071 which doesn't seem to be on any of the lists I've found so far by searching which isn't good, I want an authentic distro

I can't find anywhere to verify this checksum or any place to direct my (elementary) terminal to look to verify it. I'd be less concerned if it hadn't been a torrent download.

When I've downloaded other iso's in the past I downloaded a checksum file, or a link to one, to use in terminal to verify. Is there somewhere to do this for this distro?

Yours hopefully

Sapa