Re: Problems with 7.9 torrents

On Thu, 8 Oct 2015, Narcis Garcia wrote:

I believe that any announced file with .torrent or ISO release should be
added to the tracker. I don't know the policy about how long should be
in it, but currently I see there versions 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8.
I suppose more files in the tracker should save more direct downloads.

We currently add them for all new stable releases, and clean up as disk space on the seeder machine gets full. All historical torrents won't be useful.

I'll try to get some time to look at automatic seeding of oldstable releases too, but it'll probably take a while until I get around to it.

/Mattias Wadenstein