Re: Problems with 7.9 torrents

I believe that any announced file with .torrent or ISO release should be
added to the tracker. I don't know the policy about how long should be
in it, but currently I see there versions 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8.
I suppose more files in the tracker should save more direct downloads.

7.9 release was announced on 2015.09.05 but never added to the torrent
tracker;
http://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/7.9.0/i386/bt-cd/

Thanks.

--
I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at lists.debian.org archives.

El 08/10/15 a les 10:29, Mattias Wadenstein ha escrit: