[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

8.2 and 7.9 planning


We're somewhat overdue for both 8.2 and 7.9 now (in that order). Some
potential September dates:

5/6th - okay for me
12/13th - the 12th doesn't work for me until at least mid-afternoon
19th/20th - looks okay
26th/27th - looks okay

>From a quick chat, it appears that the CD team are okay with us doing
the two releases back-to-back or on the same weekend, as long as we're
okay with the media sets being produced at a slight delay, particularly
for Wheezy; what are others thoughts on that?



Reply to: