Re: 8.2 and 7.9 planning

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 07:52:49PM +0100, Adam Barratt wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We're somewhat overdue for both 8.2 and 7.9 now (in that order). Some
>potential September dates:
>
>5/6th - okay for me

Works for me.

>12/13th - the 12th doesn't work for me until at least mid-afternoon

Slightly awkward for me on the 12th, but 13th looks fine.

>19th/20th - looks okay

Bad for me - I'm flying to the US for a work trip on the 20th.

>26th/27th - looks okay

I'll be back on the 26th, but in a zombie state. Can work, but images
will be a little more delayed than normal maybe.

“Yes, of course duct tape works in a near-vacuum. Duct tape works
 anywhere. Duct tape is magic and should be worshiped.”
   -― Andy Weir, "The Martian"