Re: Distribution

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 04:43:44PM -0500, ESB MEX wrote:
> Hello, I want to know how I can become a distributor to market debian versions
> dvd in Mexico, thanks.

We're not a company, and while we do make DVD ISOs, we don't actually create
them ourselves. So you can just download the ISO, produce DVDs from
that, and sell it as the official Debian DVD.

For more information, please see https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26