Re: Please dak copy-installer 20150107 & hint it into testing

Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org> (2015-01-07):
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:
> > dak copy-installer 20150107
>
> Done.

Thanks, Ansgar.

Release team, I've gone ahead and hinted debian-installer myself, so that
Steve (cc'd through debian-cd@) can trigger a build after the 1000 britney
and 1352 dinstall runs (and associated mirror pulse).

Steve, please use jessie_di_rc1, which seems to be the kind of URL we've
been using for release candidates (if I'm reading cvs's output properly).

FWIW the announce text is nowhere ready and I'm travelling this thursday;
so I doubt the release will be built + ready to announce before somewhen
on friday.

Mraw,
KiBi.