Aw: Re: Debian EFI test CDs build 4 on Bay Trail tablet with 32 bit UEFI

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 09. Oktober 2014 um 12:52 Uhr
> Von: "Steve McIntyre" <steve@einval.com>
> An: "Jost Menke" <cyberlab@gmx.de>
> Cc: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: Re: Debian EFI test CDs build 4 on Bay Trail tablet with 32 bit UEFI
>
> Thanks for the feedback!
>
> I'm still insure about publishing official i386 EFI images, I'll be
> honest - there are a lot of potential gotchas...
>
> --
> Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
> "Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt

Hi Steve,

as Intel & Microsoft are really trying hard to push into the market with their new Atoms and the free 32 bit Windows 8.1 with Bing, I think we can expect a whole lot of new devices with this architecture in the very near future. So I guess it's well worth the effort to get those gotchas ironed out.

Regards,
Jost