Re: providing pre built live images

I have tried live.debian.net but it throws error.
I am not able to download a live using it.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 03:28:01PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>On Thursday 09 October 2014 11:22 AM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>> Hi Praveen,
>> See Jessie beta 2 .iso's here
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/jessie_di_beta_2/amd64/iso-dvd/
>>

>Those are regular install images, not live images. I don't want to tell
>people to install debian just to check the hardware compatibility of
>their laptops.

Apologies, we've not yet got regular builds of live images for jessie
hosted on cdimage.d.o. They'll be coming soon.

There used to be regular builds at http://live.debian.net/, but I'm
not sure of current state there.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
"Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray

--
Abhishek Bhattacharjee
Pune Institute of Computer Technology