Re: build interval for the "weekly" CDs (was: [RFC] d-i hd-media support for armhf)

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 11:49:37PM +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:
>On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:17:23AM +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:
>
>> I have started working on implementing hd-media support for the
>> armhf platform in debian-installer.
>[snip]
>> Attached is a first preliminary attempt at an implementation.
>> The long list of kernel modules in the pkg-list is currently
>> necessary for testing the code as the current weekly CD image
>> contains modules for an older kernel, so the modules must for the
>> moment be put into the initrd.  This will of course be changed
>> for the final version.
>
>I am working on a V2 of my hd-media support patch and would like to
>test it with a current weekly CD.  I have therefore just looked at
>http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/armhf/jigdo-cd/ and it
>still shows the CD image from 2014-09-15, which is quite a few days
>older than a week.  Is this intended or is there perhaps some problem
>with the CD-building process?

Hi!

The weekly builds happen every Monday normally, but this last Monday
there were problems with the builds due to changes in tasksel. We've
fixed things now, so the next set on Monday should hopefully work fine
for you.

If it's urgent, I can force a manual build - just let me know.

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me