build interval for the "weekly" CDs (was: [RFC] d-i hd-media support for armhf)

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:17:23AM +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:

> I have started working on implementing hd-media support for the
> armhf platform in debian-installer.
[snip]
> Attached is a first preliminary attempt at an implementation.
> The long list of kernel modules in the pkg-list is currently
> necessary for testing the code as the current weekly CD image
> contains modules for an older kernel, so the modules must for the
> moment be put into the initrd.  This will of course be changed
> for the final version.

Hello,

I am working on a V2 of my hd-media support patch and would like to
test it with a current weekly CD.  I have therefore just looked at
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/armhf/jigdo-cd/ and it
still shows the CD image from 2014-09-15, which is quite a few days
older than a week.  Is this intended or is there perhaps some problem
with the CD-building process?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der