Re: Debian installer and CD BoF: my views for jessie

Hi,

 Just a question: can we provide d-i update asynchronously with
 release? It means, should we put all thing with Jessie and
 postpone delayed items until Jessie+1? Is there any way to provide
 nice features without stable release? Does "Regular releases" mean
 "until Jessie release" or "every 2/3 weeks/months"?

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>