Re: broken kfreebsd cdimage building

Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> (2013-09-26):
> > so you broke cdimage building for kfreebsd-*:
> > http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=d-i/debian-installer.git;a=commitdiff;h=c5a8de108e7828cc3e2694309cbb045eb8db521c
> >

> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=d-i/debian-installer.git;a=commitdiff;h=c5a8de108e7828cc3e2694309cbb045eb8db521c
>
> No, this is correct. kfreebsd-8 is considered obsolete and won't be
> included in Jessie. See:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-bsd/2013/08/msg00175.html

You're missing the point. I'm not saying the changes are incorrect. I'm
saying they broke cdimage building, which you get to fix by sending
patches.

That's called coordinating changes. You really should have done that…

> Btw, are you still following debian-bsd?

Don't expect me to read every mail in there, but I'm still subscribed.
If changes impact the debian installer, -boot@ should now. If changes
impact cdimage, -boot@ and -cd@ should now.

Mraw,
KiBi.